Be the first to review this product
Aventa Comfort Air Con & Cream Diffuser & Truma Inet Box Package Motorhome
Aventa Comfort & Diffuser & Inet Box Package in Cream
Aventa Comfort & Diffuser:
One of the industry's most popular Air Conditioners. The Truma Aventa is perfect for vehicles measuring up to 7.5M in length. Fits in to a 40 x 40cm aperture. Height above vehicle when fitted is 24.8cm.
Has a cooling power of 2400W and a heat output of 1700W. Power consumption 4.2A. Operating voltage 230-240V, 50Hz. Works in conjunction with Inet box for complete remote operation.
- Powerful cooling exceptionally high air output of 2400w
- Maximum efficiency in heating and cooling operation
- Particularly lightweight
- Sleep function for quieter interior cooling and reduced exterior noise
- Retrofitting is very quick and easy
- Particularly flat for more freedom of movement inside your vehicle
- Air conditioning technology optimised for low–noise operation
- Honeycomb-shaped air filter system cleans the air inside the vehicle
- Dimmable LED ambient lighting
- The air flow can be split so that specific quantities are fed into the front and rear areas of the vehicle
- Convenient remote control and programmable timer
- For vehicles up to approx. 7.5 m in length
- Can be operated with Truma iNet System (from serial no. 24084022 - 04/2013)
- Power Supply: 230 V – 240 V, 50 Hz
- Cooling Power (W): 2400
- Cooling Power (BTU): 8200
- Heat Output (W): 1700
- Power Consumption Cooling (230 V): 4.2 A
- Power Consumption Heating (230 V): 3.7 A
- Starting Current: 28 A (150 ms)
- Air Volume Flow: max. 400 m³/hr.
- Roof Cut-Out (W x H): 380 x 350 mm / 400 x 400 mm
- Dimensions External Unit (W x H x D): 1008 x 660 x 248 mm
- Dimensions Air Distributor (W x H x D): 670 x 523 x 46 mm
- Weight (plus installation materials): 33 kg
The Inet Box:
The Inet Box is a device that works alongside both the Truma Combi boilers and the Aventa Air conditioning range. It allows the user to control the temperature of the Motorhome either by Bluetooth or via Text messaging from a smart phone.
Working with a combination of the heating system and air conditioner, it uses smart technology to work out the best way of getting the inside of your vehicle warmer or cooler.
- Remote control and monitoring of the Truma heating and air conditioning systems via smartphone / tablet
- Simple start-up via Truma App
- Future-proof thanks to update function
- Retrofittable for iNet-capable Truma appliances
- Communication via SMS or Bluetooth
- Update display and download of new firmware via the Truma App
- Registration of up to 20 mobile terminal devices with a Bluetooth connection
- Simultaneous control by up to four mobile terminal devices
- Requirements: A mini-SIM card (pre-paid or contract) with its own number is required for GSM communication (not included)
- Power Supply: 12 V / 24 V
- Average Power Consumption: 40 / 20 mA (12 V / 24 V)
- Sim Card Type: Mini-Sim
- Interfaces: TIN bus (2x TIN 1 replaceable, 1 x TIN 2) GSM, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: Class 2
- Operating Temperature Range: - 30 °C to + 60 °C
- Weight (without accessories) Approx. 150g
Leisure Depot is committed to despatching orders quickly and efficiently. Paid orders placed by 15:00 UK time on Monday-Friday will be mailed the same day**. In the unlikely event an item on your order is out of stock, you will be notified immediately by email. (**some items are ordered or manufactured to order as will take longer to despatch, it will specify in the product description).
Your personal details are kept ONLY for processing orders. All your account details can be deleted or modified at any time. We need you to give Leisure Depot permission before we use your details to send you any communication. See privacy statement.
We offer free shipping to mainland uk, some larger items may not be eligible for this, please read the product description in full.
We use a selection of couriers to get your products to you, these vary depending on the size of the item, destination of delivery and whether it a priority delivery or standard delivery.
Current couriers we use are as follows; Royal Mail, Yodel, Parcel Force, DPD, DX.
In the rare occasion we cannot efficiently ship to your address, you may be contacted after the sale regarding shipping surcharge.
Some items are made to order or ordered in especially, these items will be clearly marked and unavailable for same day despatch or next day delivery. In some circumstances we may contact you regarding these items, their delivery or despatch date.
Leisure Depot accepts the following Credit & Debit Cards via paypal (on the paypal screen select pay by card)
- Maestro (UK)
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Security for sensitive credit card information is a top priority. NO credit card data is stored on the Leisure Depot website itself. When you make a payment online through the checkout, Paypal provides a secure, encrypted gateway between www.leisuredepot.co.uk and your paypal account so online purchasing and your credit card details are always safe.
DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
Any promotions or discounts will be highlighted on the website. If you have a promotional code or wish to take advantage of a discount deal, each will be applied in the shopping basket and on checkout pages.
If you are dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered, Leisure Depot will exchange them or give you a full, provided they are returned within 30 days in their original packaging and condition..
RETURNS PERIOD & CHARGES
Maximum 30 days from date of delivery.
Christmas gifts ordered between December 1st and 20th may be returned up to January 21st.
Please allow 10 days for delivery and acceptance of returned goods, Leisure Depot does not refund the cost of returning goods unless the product is damaged.
If you return your entire order to Leisure Depot we will refund the standard shipping cost to ship it to you (excludes order upgrade Next Day), if the item is simply not wanted or ordered in error we do not refund shipping in this instance.
You can advise Leisure Depot you are returning goods by email via email@example.com
- Please include the following details:
- your invoice number (find this at the top left of your invoice)
- reason for returning the goods
Please include in the parcel a piece of paper with your name, address and a contact telephone number to speed up the return of your product and to avoid delays.
RETURNS PROCESS & INSURANCE
UK customers should return goods via Collect Plus where possible or use a service like Parcel Monkey, if you are unsure please contact us for advise.
International customers please return goods using a prepaid, insured, traceable method, clearly marking your package RETURNED GOODS to avoid delays at Customs. Please retain shipping documentation so in the event that your postal carrier loses the parcel you will be able to claim off them.
We will advise you by email as soon as we receive your returned parcel and process your request for either a refund or replacement as quickly as possible - definitely no later than 30 days from receipt.
Refunds will be credited to the credit/debit card/Paypal account used to pay for the original order, Leisure Depot will inform you as soon as the refund has been processed.
Leisure Depot cannot be held responsible for parcels that are lost in transit when being returned, they are the sole responsibility of the customer.